Report of Investigation Queensland Government
4 September 1967
This document was compulsory reporting under the Infant Life Protection Act it was used to report to the Government the birth of an illegitimate baby from anywhere they were born it was also used for mother to be investigated by the police.
- Letter from Director Bundaberg Base Hospital to Mr Grahame Zerk
- Report of Investigation Queensland Government
- Matron and Helper Bethesda 1950
- News article Baby Scandal Inquiry demand
- Wanted a Family
- They find it a hard, hard task, playing God.
- Adoption Worry on Illegitimacy (boy babies bank up)
- Birth/Death of an Illegitimate Child
- Poem Rachael (Tracy)
- Bethesda Unmarried Mothers Home photos